Jason Greer helps people “master their story”! With more than a decade of work in diversity and inclusion, labor and industrial relations, Jason has a unique perspective on the subject of bias in the workplace.
We discuss the following topics around bias in the workplace:
- Implicit and explicit bias as well as examples of implicit bias in the workplace
- In-groups, out-groups, the "dopamine effect" and the "cortisol effect"
- Unconscious bias in the workplace
- The value of finding common ground
- The importance of being vulnerable
"You are one commonality from truly understanding somebody else."
For more information on bias in the workplace, check out our blog post Understanding Ethics: Does Employee Age Matter?
Subscribe & Review The ProjectHR Podcast!
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of ProjectHR. If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, Spotify or however you get your podcasts and subscribe to the show. We'd also love it if you left us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing professionals just like you!