Baby Boomer? Gen X'er? Millennial? Today's workplaces are multigenerational, and in this week's episode, we seek to understand the much-maligned Millennial generation. Could having millennials in the workplace help us build a better place to work? Chris Tuff, author of the national bestseller "The Millennial Whisperer", is our guest, and will share his strategies and advice!
We Discuss The Following Topics Surrounding Millennials In The Workplace:
- Generations defined and a closer look at the generational gap in the workplace.
- A deep-dive into the impact of millennials in the workplace.
- Different millennial stereotypes and how to manage this generation.
- What millennials want and need from leadership.
- The generational gap and what allows ALL to survive.
- The millennial leadership assessment.
Chris has also been kind enough to share a FREE DIGITAL DOWNLOAD of The Millennial Whisperer with ProjectHR listeners! Thanks, Chris!
"For the first time ever, you've got a generation that will walk unless you start meeting them on their own terms."
Looking for more content around generational gaps in the workplace? Try this article about Gen-Z employees.
Subscribe & Review The ProjectHR Podcast!
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of ProjectHR. If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, Spotify or however you get your podcasts and subscribe to the show. We'd also love it if you left us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing professionals just like you!