On this episode, we talk with company culture expert Siobhan McHale, author of "The Insider's Guide to Culture Change: Creating a Workplace That Delivers, Grows and Adapts". Here, McHale demystifies culture transformation and helps leader navigate the path to positive change!
We Discuss The Following Topics About Company Culture:
- The importance of culture and how culture is one of the least understood topics in the workforce.
- The importance of culture change and how culture can apply to any aspect of how a business functions.
- Common pitfalls of culture change like focusing on personalities instead of roles within a company.
- Her book titled, "The Insider's Guide To Culture Change - Creating a
Workplace The Delivers, Grows and Adapts”.
- Culture transformations - are culture set in stone?
- The benefits of an adaptable culture.
- And more!
"Culture is your ultimate source of competitive advantage."
For more information on company culture, check out this article, "How Company Culture Affects Turnover."
Subscribe & Review The ProjectHR Podcast!
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of ProjectHR. If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, Spotify or however you get your podcasts and subscribe to the show.
We'd also love it if you left us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing professionals just like you!