Are you vulnerable to union organizing?
Take our 5-minute quiz to identify both internal and external factors that impact unionization – and get tips on how to become union-proof.
Are your leaders aligned with the company vision?
From Implicit Bias to Managing Change, your leaders need training that moves the company forward.
How engaged are your employees?
This free assessment will guide you to the right strategy to create employee advocates.
Management Consulting Services
Check out our proactive strategies that support positive employee relations.
Tagged with: Employee Training Resources
True e-learning resources allow learners to immerse themselves in the topic that is being discussed – to absorb the information, to see examples of it in action and to interact with it, in order to truly internalize the knowledge. This multi-faceted approach helps companies create cohesion, the development of “common knowledge” with their organization.
e-Learning training benefits companies in eight key ways:
– It provides consistent delivery to meet education and training objectives;
– It distributes training and critical information to multiple locations
easily and conveniently;
– Its 24/7 accessibility makes scheduling easy and allows a greater number of people to
complete training in a shorter period of time;
– Technology-based training has proven to have a 50–60% better consistency of learning than traditional classroom learning, according to Training Magazine;
– Geographical barriers are eliminated, opening up broader training options;
– It maximizes the number of participants and offers a maximum range of learning styles,
preferences, and needs;
– It provides just-in-time access to timely information. Learning can happen precisely when needed. Online content is always fresh and consistent and gives learners immediate access to the most current data; and, finally
– Projections provides proof of completion and compliance for all its e-Learning programming, at whatever degree of detail is needed by our clients.
Could a Projections custom e-Learning program help you develop a solid foundation of knowledge at your workplace? Give us a call, drop us a line, we’d love to show you all the ways we can help educate and inform your workforce!
In over 25 years of helping companies connect with their employees, Jennifer has gained a unique perspective on what it takes to build a culture of engagement. By blending a deep understanding of labor and employee relations with powerful digital marketing knowledge, Jennifer has helped thousands of companies achieve behavioral change at a cultural level.