Episode 1.07: Take your recruitment efforts from ho-hum to oh-wow! Finding the perfect candidate may be more art than science, but this week on ProjectHR, Matt Self of Conklin Media talks with us about:
– What is recruitment marketing?
– The ways in which HR and marketing departments intersect
– The best way to market your company to prospective job candidates
– Walkthrough a typical recruitment marketing strategy
Episode 1.06: Jason Greer helps people “master their story”! With more than a decade of work in diversity and inclusion, labor and industrial relations, Jason has a unique perspective on the subject of bias.
This week on ProjectHR, Jason talks with us about:
· Implicit and explicit bias
· In-groups, out-groups, the “dopamine effect” and the “cortisol effect”
· The value of finding common ground
· The importance of being vulnerable
Today’s workplaces are multigenerational, and in this week’s episode, we seek to understand the much-maligned Millennial generation.Continue reading
Michael VanDervort, the Executive Director of CUE, joins us to talk about the Cue Conference. We discuss conference history, details, and more!Continue reading
On this episode, we talk with culture change expert Siobhan McHale, author of “The Insider’s Guide to Culture Change: Creating a Workplace That Delivers, Grows and Adapts”. Here, McHale demystifies culture transformation and helps leader navigate the path to positive change!Continue reading
Learn about business innovation from the founder of Boing Dynamics, Doug Buce. Find out why innovation is critical in business, and how to encourage it.Continue reading
Explore the role of people analytics with Dr. Fiona Jamison. Discover how the use of analytics improves employee engagement!Continue reading